Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

I hope you are all feeling as incredibly loved and appreciated as I am today! I can't believe I only have 21 more days with my sweethearts! I brought lots of treats home with me this afternoon - they're keeping me motivated as I grade papers!


PS - Can you even believe the incredible sale over at TpT today? So many great bloggers are throwing a 20% off sale PLUS use the code TAD11 for an additional 20% off! Ummm... how many units can I buy in one sitting?

4 comments:

Amanda K.

Ha Ha! I bought 8 in one sitting!

Amanda
Third Grade Experience

Jodi

Wow! Love all your flowers.
Teacher Appreciation day was not even mentioned at our school today :(

Jodi
www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com

Mrs. Cave

@ Amanda - I bought 5!!!

@ Jodi - That makes my heart SO sad. Your blog fans definitely appreciate you. I am a lucky, lucky girl and we have special treats each day. I wish I could share!

Sarah

This week is the best week ever! Second only to the last week of school :D

Post a Comment