Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What We Love Wednesday - Working Together

I have a confession: I love to make charts, lists and posters. I was thrilled to be teaching graphing these last two weeks. AND I especially love making these things with my kiddos. It's engaging, it's authentic (because really I'm just recording their thoughts), and most importantly anchor charts are such a fabulous resource for the students to refer back to! I really wish I had room to keep up everything we make together, but we're a little space challenged in B103. These charts are what we made together today after brainstorming as many /er/ sound words as we could. They're not the most exciting charts we've ever made, but one of my sweeties told me I'm "like the best drawler in the class". :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment