Thursday, February 3, 2011

Itching to get back to room B103!

No. more. snow. days. please.

I don't think I can handle any more of this snow day "staycation". Don't get me wrong, I love time off, but not when I'm cooped up inside! And I can't enjoy it fully when I know it means I'll be making it up later during some beautiful, warm, sunny spring and summer days. Sigh.  My friend Allison (a FABULOUS first grade teacher, I might add) sent this to me, and boy does it hit the nail on the head!


I'd love to give credit to the creator of this cartoon, but after several google searches, I can't find out whom that might be.

I had a lot of things I was excited about doing with my sweet firsties this week - starting money, the 100th day, filling buckets, and watching all of our new plants grow, to name a few. I know they'll all still be there when I get back - which I hope is sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

Unknown

I love that picture!! It is so true!! Kevin thinks I'm nuts because I want to get back to school. Does this make our 100th day on Tuesday? Ahhhh!!!!

Morgan

Well it's not crazy because we'd rather work now than extra days in June! It will be Tuesday... if we go back tomorrow! We'll see!

Miss Kindergarten

LOL! i love the drooling guy at the end. Sorry about the ridiculous amount of snow days! hopefully you will get back soon :)

allison

haha yay, a shout out!!!
now come over here and give me blog lessons, please :)

Post a Comment