Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Alive!

I can't believe I've been out of school for 2 1/2 weeks. Summer is flying by almost as fast as school did. I have SO many things that I want to post and share... but I can't seem to do it. There are just so many other things to distract me! I'll be back soon when the excitement of summer has worn off a little, and I hope you'll still be here to see what I'm up to! How is it possible to not have time for blogging when I have 10 weeks off? All I can say is that I always seem to be more productive and have more energy when I have more to do!

3 comments:

Rachelle

Just relax! Have a good summer!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Jodi

I completely agree with you! During the last couple weeks of school, I just kept thinking about all the things I would get done during summer break. But now that it's here, I just can't get into school mode. I think we all deserve to relax for awhile though :)

Jodi
fun-in-first.blogspot.com

Melissa Williams

I'm one of your newest followers! Please come visit me at First Grade Frame of Mind

Post a Comment