Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tech Tip Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I am back with a new tech tip for y'all! My tip tonight is about a website and tool that is most importantly, free, but I also think it has many applications for teachers and... just regular old humans! The site is called Wallwisher and well, it's kind of awesome. This site allows you to create "walls", which are pages to which you privately post messages for yourself, or publicly allow others to post to (Any other teachers out there have a love affair with post its?). I love posting questions for my kids to respond to on KidBlog, but this might even beat that. If you have easy access to multiple student stations, netbooks, a computer lab, or even if your students have reliable, consistent internet access at home, you definitely want to check this out and try it soon. What a great way to have students discuss, respond and reflect - in 160 characters or less, of course. At the very least, I know I personally am always emailing myself and sticking post its everywhere - this is a much better way to access your to-do list or personal notes from anywhere!

I created a wall here for you blog readers to see a demo and leave me a post and tell me how you think you might use this. If you want more information, check out their FAQ page or the demo page. You can also embed or share your "wall".

See?

Go there! Now! Let me know how you plan to use this cool web tool!

2 comments:

Unknown

College is absolute costly. Afterwards you graduate, the accountability to pay aback your apprentice adaptation can be a amazing burden. If you are active hand-to-mouth and annoyed of it, actuality is some affable admonish that may advice annihilate apprentice adaptation debt completely. Check Cashing San-diego

شوقي عوض

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة عزل اسطح بجدة
شركة عزل اسطح بحائل
شركة عزل اسطح بابها
شركة عزل اسطح بخميس مشيط

Post a Comment